HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi...I'm sure you guys are having a good time...those of you who have long holidays...I'm green with envy with you...coz, I don't have that luxury...yeah, I guess, there's term called..time luxury...hehehe...In my previous post, I clearly mentioned that it was going to be my last post for this year..but, hey....I need to do some justice to my own blog..right???....and, so I thought, it's okay if I do another entry...afterall, it's my own blog anyway...hehehehe...

I have been busy these past few days, going to weddings and taking photos...I'm tired, but don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, not even a little bit, not even at all..I'm enjoying it very much..this is what I see my future would be...chewah..as if I'm seriously going to be a photographer..well, who knows, right?...I might...

I just got myself a new camera..a canon EOS 50D...a good lense, and I'm in love with it...I would seriously consider being a photographer..for now, yes!! I'm doing my own small business, together with my partner in crime..Junior...taking wedding photos...I'm still very much in the process of learning, but..hey...this canon 50D is so damn good, that even an amateur like me can come up with good pics...I really mean that...all you need is to point your camera to your subject and click..there you go...the result is almost unbelieveably great...That's the beauty of DSLR...and I'm crazy with my camera...call me crazy for bringing my camera around all the time..I'll give you the look like..."do I look like I care" to you....

It's great that my other good friend, Gidong has just bought a new camera for himself too..a Nikon D90...damnnn!!! that's a good camera too...It's funny actually, to go around shopping mall, taking pics of everything, as if we're professionals....well,,,,Sooon...sooon and very soon...We're almost there...hehehe....

Now, right at this moment, we're having this small gathering at home...some friends are here...and we have drinks..lots of drinks actually...It's a lot of fun..I can just drop down and puking shit..and go to bed..I'm home, anyway....hehehehe

Okay, I've said enough...you have a lovely and wonderful closing of 2008. aight....This is seriously my last entry for this year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009..........

2 comments:

  1. GC said...
     

    Happy New Year :)

  2. Gidong said...
     

    bah kalau ada bisnis, jgn lupa kasi include sa ah lalalalalala

Post a Comment