last entry for 2008

to all my dearest visitors...thanks for coming by despite my lack of enthusiasm to write lately....and being disappointed to see the same old entry about me being so very vain for few weeks in a row...thanks from the bottom of my heart...I would try to do one entry today...

Christmas has just over, but I guess it's never to late for me to wish everyone a happy belated Christmas day...I hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year...I spent Christmas at home, back at my parents, and it felt so good to be among family members...This year, I tried to do something different, rather than buying gifts for my niece and nephew, I got my parents their own presents too...For the very first time in so many years...I mean..yeah...very long time..it was the first time I felt like being a good son...but, yeaaah...I guess I'm still the black sheep by the family...emm, not really black..Grey!!! hehehe....

New year is just around the corner, soon we're going to bid 2008 our goodbyes...another year is passing and new year is fast approaching...this should be the time of the year when I would sit or just lie down and reminisce what had happened throughout the year....there are fond memories, and there are those that I wish I could just erase from my memory...I would not be able to tell exactly what happened and what I have gone through..one thing for sure, I guess...I've grown more mature...in all aspect of life....and I start to be a more responsible person...

2008 has brought me lots of friends....those that I have never known would be my good friends...and I feel blessed...2008 also, has seen my ups and downs...my highs and lows...and I'm sure I could go on with another year ahead...

So, before I forget...again....I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year 2009...may 2009 brings more happiness and.....emmm...ya..all that you wish for in life....


I know they are small....hehehe..these are some of the pics I took when I was at home...

2 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Happy New Year to you too fren. Kemarin sy passed by KB..nmpk ko di Kg. Hehe, nda bah..sy limpas ja nda sempat singgah :)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    next time singgah bah..ko ni..malas sa ow...hehehe

Post a Comment