Happiness........

Happiness refers to the emotion, mood and state of happiness...it's like a butterfly, which, when pursued is always just beyond your reach, but when, if you only sit down will alight upon you...I'm happy and that's all I wanna say...There's nothing new in my life, but I thank God..my life has been poured with happiness I never thought I could ever felt..The happiness of being loved and to love someone...

The feeling is grandeur and everlasting..and I couldn't stop loving this person..I know, it's not going to be easy between us, for whatever reason..only God knows why..Well, nothing's wrong with it anyway..It's only fair that I should know, where everything is leading to...

I really need to tell you that I'm so thankful that I have known you..If only I have known you earlier, I wouldn't have to waste my time seeking for love from another person...and I wouldn't be hurt, coz I know, you wouldn't do that...they say, when you are in love, everything else is not as important to you anymore..I thought that they were only lying...but, its true..since I met you..you are the only one who matters to me..I'm sorry for saying this..But,I'm just a selfish bastard who love you so much..whether its right or wrong..and no one else need to know and understand..

I need to go now, we'll talk about this some other time..for the time being, just leave it as it is...hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment