Work Suckssss.........

Today was the most boring day in my life as a lecturer..I hate invigilating for examinations...I have to be in the exam hall for three hours..Sometimes, I think the students are just pretending to be good, when they want to fully utilize the 3 hours exam..when infact, they are not doing anything..Trying to cheat some scores...and ask for more papers..Hemmm...Well, if they do score, then, maybe they are really good..Some of them are...But mostly, they are just under average..hehehe..Sorry students..I caught someone cheating..I took his paper, and ask him to leave..after that, I feel really sorry for him..That's the price you should pay for not being honest..Hate me, I don't care..You'll not gonna get through it, as long as I am the lecturer teaching that particular subjects..I am known, as one of the most lenient lecturers..but, I have limit to it..They can joke with me, outside of the classroom..but inside, no one dares to talk..Nay' I'm not that strict..I treat my students like my friends..Thats y, they love me...la mangkali..!!! hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment