Love is cinta...

The title of this blog is actually a new release of a movie..Indonesia punya la...Blum tgk lagi..but, I guess, it's worth watching for..Gonna watch it, one of these days..Maybe la... ermmm...have you ever love somebody that it hurts so much???Maybe yes, maybe not...I've gone through this before..and I couldn't bear the hurt I feel inside..The feeling of wanting to be loved and love someone...but she doesn't care..not even a bit, not even at all..It hurts so much that I just want to go away to a strange and deserted place away from anybody..worst even, when it gets too unbearable..I wanna end up my life..But, I'm not that kind of person, who would give up so easily..Life is not all about love and be loved..there are more than that in life..Now, I understand that, as I grow older, there are thounds and one way, in which u can find your happiness..But, then again..Without love, you'll be nothing, but INCOMPLETE...It looks like, I'm contradicting with the facts I made..It's ok, nobody really understand you, but yourself alone...
When I think of it, I feel so happy..at least, it has given me a way to enjoy life in other ways..I believe in this saying "easy come, easy go"..I won't put too much hope and energy on being honest..Coz, at the end, you'll end up loosing everything..Now, I won't give up my heart so easily...But, I don't mean, that I'm playing hard to get..Be friends with everybody, and enjoy what life has to offer you..and remember..we are looking up at the same sky and moon..and beyond that, we have our Creator..He leads the way, and we should follow..

0 comments:

Post a Comment