Sitting here, basically not doing anything for the moment.. Have been keeping myself busy lately, just to keep myself occupied, but then.. I realized.. For what? I'm sure I'm not in the running of becoming this organization's Best Employee of the month.. Nor I'm in the running of becoming...whateverfuckitis.. I, as far as I'm concern, am a quite organize person.. I always set my priorities and strive to achieve them.. Recently, I think, I'm not half the man that I used to be anymore.. I feel like I'm falling and shattered into little pieces.. I hate being fragile and vulnerable like this.. So, I'm gonna hold my head up high.. And gonna say FTW wtf.... Life is too short to be burdened by your own invention of problems..

2 comments:

  1. Mea L. Antaim said...
     

    "Life is too short to be burdened by your own invention of problems.."

    positive statement for self reminder. Keep it simple ... live ur life freely ... enjoy ur every minutes and say damn to all those problem come across.

    p/s: love reading ur blog.

  2. quotefastestimates said...
     

    This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing.Kindly visit on these keywords also for owner builders and designers to help find a professional estimator from out estimating services business:- estimating | building | budget | builders | construction | email



Post a Comment