Morning entry

It's such a good feeling to wake up early in the morning and be able to do lots of things before hitting the ride to work...Maybe, I should do this everyday, wake up early, and take any of the dogs for a short run around in the neighbourhood...its cold of course, but very refreshing..and I love the smell of the dew in the morning (dew has any smell ka? emmm probably it is the smell of wet grass..hehehe)...Aaah, I feel so healthy....hehehe

It's going to be yet another short entry....

Happy February to all, time does fly so fast when you're not counting....and now it's the second month of the year 2oo9, and it's soon gonna be christmas again...hehehe...Yeah, I'm glad that February is here...I've been waiting for this month....

You guys have a lovely day today..be safe and God Bless...Amen

4 comments:

  1. ArnabGumuk said...
     

    kenapa ko tunggu2 bulan ni??besday ko ka mesh?

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    nda....besday ko kan....hehe

  3. JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...
     

    kalo gitu po,..misti bangun awal2 sudah ni..on time gi kerja lagi tu

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    hahahaha....would try my best la aah...hehe

Post a Comment